Be With Palle Srujana
Greetings from Palle Srujana.
All those who are in academic field smell holidays when April month arrives. This is also the time for students to plan for their holidays to be spent in most useful manner bringing happiness, joy, fun and some adventure. We can also add another dimension to their planning. We may provide them an option to engage some portion of their holidays in Knowledge based activity, which they can undertake in village/town where they propose to spend the vacation without much ado.
With a view to discuss and deliberate the various Knowledge based activity in which students can be engaged in coming summer holidays, Palle Srujana is organizing a half a day workshop at its premises. Details are as follows:
Date: 19 April 2018
Timings: 10 AM to 1 PM
Theme: Social engagement of students during summer vacation in Knowledge based activity
Venue: Palle Srujana, Plot No. 67, Road Number 2, Vayupuri, Sainikpuri Post, Secunderabad
Participation: Faculty from Colleges and Teachers from Schools. 2-3 each from an Institution
Registration fee: Rs 100 per participant to cover Lunch expenses. (Payment at the venue.)
Simple working Lunch will be served.
Last date for Registration: 6 PM, 18 April 2017
We solicit a positive response from your Institution.
Here is what we suggest as part of knowledge based activity:
- Identify unmet needs
- Identify problems faced by women, children and people in general.
- Look for some creative solutions however small and simple, but provides some advantage to the innovator.
- Talk to grand parents/old people and record their knowledge.
- Look for people above 90 years and record their storiy and mesage.
- Identify some unique art, talent, or tradition
- Look for traditional recipe preferably organic and vegetarian made from locally available material.
The students during holidays may do all of the above or few of them. In the proposed workshop, we will explain the methodology of collecting knowledge to teachers/faculty. In turn they would explain to 100 students each in their respective schools and colleges.